Okay, so Josh and I have come to the conclusion that we have high maintenance infants. As many of you know Sophia was a poor sleeper, poor car rider, and when we switched to formula, of course had to have soy. Suri seems to be following this same high-maintenance path. Josh fears that he may have lost his baby touch. I have been home with Suri quite a bit so I have had many chances to experiment with different things that soothe her. My latest discovery is the kiddopotamus swaddlers. Now, I do realize that she closely resembles the 1980's toy glowworm or some may see a green caterpillar. Whatever the case, it works for us for now.
Sophia has been going to school everyday, although this coming Monday she will be a truant. We are heading to Madison for the annual Chautauqua festival of art, and of course to introduce Suri to her aunts, uncles, cousins, and great grandmas. Sophia is so excited to see all of her cousins and to destroy aunt Kami's house, again. She is just the sweetest little girl ever. I know I say that often, but I really do feel that she is so sensitive to others feelings and is so open with how she feels. Love, love, love her heart.
Until next time....

3 comments:
Sophia you are not to destroy Aunt Kami's house. You can have a room but not the whole house!! :-) Can't wait to see you all.
I love burrito babies!
Kennedy still has to be swaddled to sleep. Do what works! She looks like a sweet little catepillar to me :^)
Post a Comment