Thursday, September 17, 2009

God vs Sophia

Sophia, Suri, and I have been walking to and from Sophia's school the past week and everyday we have little conversations about this and that (Suri mostly just listens). Today, I laughed out loud following our conversation so must share with the blogging world. It went as follows:

Sophia: "There is a butterfly, I am going to catch it. Mommy I want to be a butterfly. Can I be a butterfly?"

Me: "Well Sophs, you are as pretty as a butterfly but you don't have any wings."

Sophia: "But I can't grow any wings. Why don't I have wings?"

Me: "It is how God made you."

Sophia: "Who is God?"

Me: "Well, God made all of the people, all of the animals, all of the flowers, and all of the trees."

Sophia: "Well, our tree broke and fell down."

END OF CONVERSATION. APPARENTLY SOPHIA HOLDS A GRUDGE.

Until next time......

No comments: