Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall has arrived!



It is officially fall. Sophia reminds us regularly that it is fall because the leaves are "falling" (makes sense). We have the month of October pretty well booked. We plan on heading to the Apple and Pumpkin Patch this weekend, Papi and Boo visiting in 2 weeks, up to Michigan in a few weeks, and of course Halloween. Oh woops, I forgot to mention that I have to go back to work in 2 weeks as well. That is kind of a big event to forget. Hope I don't completely space it when that morning comes. Could somebody call and remind me the night before that i need to go back to work? I cannot wait to post pictures of what Sophia and Suri are for Halloween. Way cute!

Until next time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be biased but those are the most BEA-utiful girls I have ever seen. One gets her althletic ability from her Mom...the other gets her sleeping ability from her Dad. I love you all very much.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful daughters on earth. I love you guys.

Dad