Monday, September 21, 2009

BEAUTIFUL



On Saturday I was scheduled for a hair appointment. I was getting ready to head out the door and told Sophia where I has heading and I needed to get a kiss and a hug. Here was our conversation:

Me: "Sophs, give me a kiss and a hug. I'm a going to get my hair done."

Sophia: "I don't need to get my hair done, I'm already beautiful."

And modest, eh?

Suri Jean is doing well. We try and run one errand a day just to get used to riding in the car and just to get out and about. I'm still pretty cautious when we are out so not to get her around large crowds. And, I have probably gone through ten bottles of hand sanitizers. Though I was by myself at Wal-Mart yesterday I actually squirted the handle of the cart with hand sanitizer. I'm getting a little out of control, I know.

Until next time.....

No comments: