Monday, September 07, 2009

Starfish Homework





Sophia recently graduated to the young preschool class called "starfish" where they have some very simple homework assignments to do over the weekends. Tonight Sophia, Suri, and I sat around the kitchen table and worked on her homework together. We made ants on a log except with cheerios instead of raisins.

Suri is doing great. She is nearly back up to her birth weight and we have only had one night that I would consider "difficult". Josh goes back to work tomorrow and Sophia will be at school. I am looking forward to having some alone time with Suri this week. Tomorrow we are going to try and venture out to Target for some supplies. Lets hope I am feeling up to it. Nobody every talks about how uncomfortable you will feel after you have a baby. Matter of fact, I think people say this "Oh, you will forget all about the pain once you have that baby in your arms". They are crazy. As much as I love our new baby, I have not forgotten the pain. Lets hope this healing phase goes by quickly.

Until next time.....

No comments: