Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chautauqua, Baby Spoon, and Dentists Oh my!






This past weekend we were on the move. Immediately following Sophia's soccer game on Saturday me, Sophia, and Suri headed down to Madison for a visit. As I was getting on the interstate I had this rush of anxiety and thought to myself "Molly, what is your problem? You have got to calm down." I realized then that that was the first time in 5 months that I had driven on the interstate. Pathetic, I know. Anyhow, we drove to Madison and both girls fell asleep in the car. It was amazing, and quiet. Saturday afternoon Sophia hung out with her uncle Mark, Gracie and Landon while the older girls and the new babies went downtown to Chautauqua. If I had a penny for every person who asked "Are they twins? Are you two twins?" (referring first to Suri and Kami's baby Isabella, and secondly to Kami and I). I guess I hadn't really thought about how crazy it is that Kami and I had our babies so close together.

On Sunday, we celebrated Landon's 3rd birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON! Mark and Kami rented a huge inflatable slide. The kids had a ball although Sophia was out of her mind due to exhaustion.

It was so nice to see all of my side of the family and I know Sophia had a ball palying with all of her cousins. She told mama Pam that she wanted to cut our house up and pack in boxes and move it down to Madison. Thats Sophia, her little mind working all of the time.

Today, Sophia had her first dentist appointment. She passed with flying colors. Woot woot!

Until next time.....

No comments: