Saturday, September 19, 2009

Soccer week 2






Okay, so Sophia would definitely have received the "Most Improved" award today had it been given. Today's statistics were as follows:

-6 goal or "scores" as Sophia calls them (all in warm-ups)

-0 crying episodes (woot woot)

-50 twirls of ponytail (I think this is her nervous habit)

-ran up and down the field the whole game

-10 trips over to sideline to give mommy and daddy high-fives

She really did do awesome today. Josh and I were so proud.

Suri Jean our string bean continues to grow and grow. Although, she isn't really beefing up any, just getting longer. Sophia continues to want to squeeze on her head so we have had to be extra cautious when Sophia is giving Suri hugs. I'm not saying that she puts just a little pressure on little Suri's head, I mean she comes over to her with the purpose of squeezing her head. I don't get it.

Until next time.....

No comments: