Halloween 2009 came and went and Sophia got to wear her costume 3 different times. That is definitely a record for us. I had good intentions of getting Suri back in her flower costume last evening while I was handing candy out but it just seemed hard. I just left her in her pumpkin onesie. There was a close resemblance between her onesie and her face.
We had a great but busy weekend. On Friday night Josh and I actually got a babysitter and went out for dinner with some friends (This never ever happens so it was very nice). Josh could have his pick of sitters since he is a teacher and coaches girls basketball. On Saturday morning we went to the Center Grove girls volleyball regional. They won! They are awesome and so much fun to watch. On Saturday night of course we did the whole trick-or-treat thing and had our neighbors and their kids over afterwards. That brings us to right now. I've got a silent house. All three of my kids are sleeping. I mean my two girls and my husband are still sleeping. Hello November!
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment