Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hot.....


Today was jammie day at Sophs school and she was very excited to sport her new zip up jammies that mama Pam got her. She tried them on many times before today and was able to manipulate the zipper without a problem. She told me this morning after I put them on her "mommy, if I get hot I can just do this", at which time she swiftly unzipped her jammies all the way down to her feet. I thought "lord have mercy, we are sure to get a pink slip from school today", and then we sent her to school anyway...Until next time.....

1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from Mama M's blog hop!

You have such a beautiful family! I love that you still have your daughter in zip-up PJ's... I firmly intend to keep my 14-month-old daughter in them until she's at least 16. I figure they'll be a good chastity belt, eventually :)

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com