I recently read a post at "Our Family Fun" talking about "you know you have a boy when...." So I thought I would do one on "you know you have a girl when....." So, here goes.....
You know you have a girl when.......
-you find hair clips and pony tail holders in your pockets.
-all of your cherry chapstick is bitten off.
-you find yourself folding 50 pair of princess panties every other day.
-the majority of clothes in your house are PINK.
-you find glitter in your hair on a regular basis.
-you have gone to work only to be told that you have a Cinderella sticker on your bum.
-your car looks likes the inside of a Libby Lou store (Hate that store).
-your hairbrush is referred to as a "dinglehopper"
I may be adding to this post as my girls grow up...Until next time.......

No comments:
Post a Comment