Friday, November 20, 2009

Suri Jean


I have forgotten to post much on Suri lately and I am feeling a bit guilty. So, I want to catch everyone up on what is going on with my baby girl. Suri continues to grow and grow and is developing many many thigh rolls. Love baby thighs! She is sleeping through the night, which is just crazy since Sophia woke up every two hours for the first 8 months. She is cooing and smiling all of the time and loves to make eye contact with people and carry on her own little baby conversation. She has however developed a bald spot on the back of her head since we are strictly following the "back to bed" rule and making sure she is sleeping on her back. She is an eating machine and downing nearly 6 ounces at a time. She is still breast feeding though it was necessary to supplement quite a bit, especially since I went back to work. She attended her first Center Grove girls basketball game and loved it. She was awake most of the time just looking out on the court. Suri enjoys car rides which is a good thing since we will be driving up to Michigan next week. She is now facing forward when she is in he front carrier. She absolutely loves that thing and there have been times where I have had to get my hair and makeup done when she is in the carrier. Multi-tasking! So, that is my Suri Jean.....Until next time..

No comments: