As I have said over and over, Sophia is hilarious and does and says the funniest things ever. Here is her most recent: Sophia was so super excited about going to school in her costume. She was chatting (big suprise, eh?) and I was sort of listening, sort of not (I know, bad mother!), until I saw her put her little arm out to the side and bend and straighten her elbow. I know what I thought she was doing, but I thought "no, she doesn't know that move". Oh but yes, she does. I asked her what are you doing and she did it again and said "I am doing the robot". I cracked up for a good two minutes. She said "Miss M. taught me that". I definetely had to tell Ms. M this story when Sophs got to school. Until next time......
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment