Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Exercise......post pregnancy...part II




Okay, the treadmill is in the house (Sunday) and I have run before work for two days (Monday and Tuesday). I need to run 3 more days this week. Along with that, I am also attending exercise class. Yeah, that's right people, I am hard core! Truth? I have no choice. I have to get into a bathing suit in March. And....if I don't lose this baby weight, it ain't gonna be pretty! So, here's to meeting my goals for 2 days. woot woot!

Until next time....

3 comments:

Whitney Sheets said...

They say it takes 21 days to make something a habit, so here's to having 2 days down! I'm trying to hang in there too....we can do it!!

KG said...

Mo:
Hang in there. I know the feeling. At this moment, I am trying to get enough strength to do my daily 3 miles(walk) on the treadmill. I have lost 15 lbs since Nov and there's still a whoooole more there to lose.
Great pics.

Eternal Lizdom said...

I got all confused over the last year and thought that baby weight meant putting it ON. Oopsie! :) I'm getting back into my groove, finding my mojo... you can do it!