Friday, January 08, 2010

4 month well-baby appointment


Suri Jean our "string bean" isn't so stringy anymore. Matter of fact she is a BIG GIRL! Her 4 month appointment went great. She is growing very well and the doctor gave us the go ahead to start feeding her baby food. I straight up lied and said we had only been giving her cereal. Truth is, she has already had sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, bananas, and prunes. The girl was hungry. Anyhow, here are her statistics from today's appointment:

Height: 26 inches

Weight: 15 pounds

Head: Extra super huge! She was actually near the 100th percentile for head circumference. Holy Cow Thomson family. It is all the super huge brains, I am sure, right?

Suri made it through her shots, but I am pretty sure she would have cussed at me if she were able to talk. The look on her face said this "I'm giggling, things are good, mommy is smiling at me, WAIT.........what the hell.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Probably something like that. She forgave me, and gave me sweet smiles a few minutes later, but she was not a happy camper.

Until next time........

3 comments:

Kelli said...

LOL I understand the feeling when they look at us and smile right before they get the shot! Poor thing! But it is for the best. I am happy to hear Suri is doing very well. I can not believe she is already 4 months!! She is so beautiful!

Amy said...

Freakin' adorable! My nephew just turned 3 months. How does Suri feel about younger men?

babybeezymom said...

Amy,

suri isn't particular at this time. She will pretty much drool on anyone.