Sunday, January 17, 2010

Denny


We are so blessed to have a happy and healthy family. Josh and I couldn't ask for anything more in our life. The girls have grandmas,grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, and even great grandparents who love them dearly. We are truly truly blessed.

My dad passed away almost ten years ago. He was a wonderful man who loved his family and lived his life to "make memories". He was fun. He always knew how to make light of an uncomfortable situation. His go-to saying was "Are we having fun yet?" He always had an open mind and would help anyone. I still think about him everyday and wonder what he would think of how my life has turned out. And boy....He would have loved these girls.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Regan and The Boys said...

Molly-
I can't believe that it has been 10years! I was just thinking about your dad the other day. Nothing specfic, but just about him. I know he is watching you and Kami with a huge smile on his face. He was always so proud of the two you! I am sure he loves watching his grandchildren grow up and he loves them dearly! He has to be so still proud of you two!

Amy said...

At 39 years old, I'm lucky enough to not only have both my parents, but 3 of my 4 grandparents. I can only imagine how hard it would be to not have your dad at this time in your life.

Whitney Sheets said...

I'm sure your dad is very proud of you everyday Mo and I know he's loving every minute of watching you and your sweet girls. I can't believe it's been 10 years....

Kaelin said...

The Hall Family thinks about your dad often. If we come across duct tape, we always make the comment "Dennis always said you can do anything with duct tape." Or anytime we talk about Astor Florida, we remember the awesome trips we took to Daytona beach with you all. I can't believe it has been 10 years and I know he would be crazy about your girls and Kami kiddos too. He would be so proud of you being such a wonderful mom.