Friday, January 01, 2010

2010


Well, we wrapped up yet another year. Goodbye 2009 and hello 2010. Our family is very much looking forward to this year. We have committed ourselves to making sure this year is MUCH better than last. On our agenda thus far for 2010 are 2 vacations, yep that's right, I said 2. Our first vacation will be in March when we will head to DISNEY WORLD! We should own stock in Disney. Lord knows we put enough of our money into vacations and products. Our second vacation will be at the beach house in Hilton Head, SC.

I don't want to say I have made a "resolution" for this year however I am going to make a good effort to just simplify my life. You know, get rid of any unnecessary items/clutter. I want to create a system of cleaning and organizing my house so that I do not want to rip my hair out every time I walk into my front door. Secondly, and a bit cliche, I have GOT to get myself healthy and fit again. Despite having minimal time to get to the gym I have to adapt and find a way to exercise at home as well. And third, I want to do as much FUN stuff with our family as possible. Such as zoo trips, museum trips, baking, crafts, ballgames, just little outings. I think it is so easy to just get stuck in the same "easy" routine of coming home from work and putting cartoons on to entertain your kiddos so that you/I can cook and clean.

So there you have it....Bring it on 2010. I'm so gonna kick your butt!

Until next time.....

No comments: