Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter.....is it over yet?


I am so ready for some warmer weather. Don't think I am wishing time to go by , wait, yes I am. I am ready for sunshine and fresh air. I am also ready for cold and flu season to be over. We have been so lucky to avoid the flu bug this year so far (knock on wood), however a mean cold has invaded our house. This week, Suri Jean and Josh have been hit. Suri was put on breathing treatments. She mostly just wants to eat the mask. Josh just needs some rest. I .......need a vacation. ASAP!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ahh..I bet I have heard of at least a half dozen babies with RSV or at least on some sort of neb or inhaler for resp problems. Trev did that last month! Boo. Hope everyone feels better soon!

Kelli said...

awwww poor baby!!! (I mean Suri heh) I hope she feels better soon! Get some rest mama!!