I have to share a little story that a friend of ours told us yesterday about their grandson. Their grandson is 4 years old and was at preschool. Somehow a little girl in his class managed to get herself completely undressed in the bathroom and went back into the class naked. Upon pick-up from school the little boy couldn't stop talking about this incident. Once in their car, mom wanted to talk it out and asked her son "Okay, what are you worried about?". The little boy said "mommy, her butt was ugly and she didn't have anywhere to pee from".
Until next time....
4 days ago

2 comments:
That is so funny!! I was just reading along and got to the end and cracked up! Had to share it with my husband- we're both having a good laugh!
Swing by my place on Monday- I've got something for you!
Thank you Liz!
Post a Comment