Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funny Friend


So, I was driving home from work yesterday and remembered one of the funnier moments of my pregnancy and thought I would share. I was just about 100 weeks pregnant with Suri and a friend of mine came to visit to spring me of my bedrest. We had a great day. First we headed to my OB appointment, then out to lunch, followed by a relaxing massage at the spa, and finally a trip to the drug store to pick up a pregnancy test for her. Let me set up the picture. I was standing to the left of my friend (who is known for saying and doing hilarious things), there was a 40ish year old man to the right of her (behind her in line), and the cashier was directly in front of her. Well "friend" proceeds to place the pregnancy test up on the counter and looked over at me then the cashier and then the poor man and say straight faced "we just wanted to make sure she was really pregnant". The cashier really chuckled but the poor man behind her in line turned red faced real quick. I was unprepared and at that time had very little bladder control and just nearly peed my pants completely. Oh I miss our days together....Many many laughs..

Until next time........

1 comment:

Mayor Lydia L. Mihalik said...

LMAO! You have the funniest friends ever!