This week Boo (Karen) and Papi (Matt) came down to watch Suri while I headed back to work. They did so much more than watch Suri though. They cleaned my house, cooked us meals, and stocked us up on some much needed supplies. I begged them to stay, but they said something about "being afraid of what Kyle may do to their house". Kyle is Josh's youngest brother.
Next week Suri will head to the babysitter. I am sure she will do just fine. Sophia went to Miss D. when she was a baby as well, so we are already very familiar with her family.
Sophia had her parent-teacher conference yesterday. Ms. M. said Sophs is doing just fine and even though she is the youngest in her class she is still keeping up without a problem. I taught her how to officially "skip" this week. For a while we were just letting her think that her "gallop" was a "skip", but now she has it down for real.
Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment