Thursday, October 08, 2009

Fantasy Baseball


If your husbands are anything like mine, you have probably listened to one to many SERIOUS conversations regarding what is going on with their Fantasy Baseball team. I know you are thinking "Serious?". And yes, I mean my husband has SERIOUS conversations about his Fantasy teams. So serious in fact that he will say "Honey, can you take the baby for a minute I need to talk to Zack/Kyle/Uncle Craig for a little bit". He would never admit that his discussion was completely about his Fantasy team but I overhear enough to know that he is not actually a sports agent and really discussing an athlete trade to his brothers or uncle. The jokes on him though!

Yesterday I was doing a little cleaning around the house and came across a $100 check. A fantasy baseball winnings check. Hmmmmmmmm....What to do? $100 can buy 4 big boxes of diapers. A necessity, right? I am justified then.

So, I would like to thank Fantasy Baseball and those participating in Josh's league. You guys just bought baby Suri diapers for 3 months.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you don't know is that I ordered $100 worth of stuff from the M Den...so the jokes on you!!!

Josh

babybeezymom said...

hateful jergies