




We stopped just over half way on our trip back from Hilton Head, SC. That put us in Knoxville. I say we stopped because our girls are not good car riders, but truth is that I am not a good car rider. We toured around downtown, went to The University of Tennessee, and went to The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame. We really had a great time and the girls were awesome. We frequently joke with Sophs about going to college and she says "I want to go to college mommy, but I want you to go with me." Do you think she will still be saying this when she is 18?
Sophia-ism of the day
Josh: "Hey Sophs, there is the building will go to if you want to be a lawyer."
Sophs: "A warrior? I want to be a warrior."
We didn't even correct her because it was just to cute. And so the Mulan obsession continues......
Ps. Lots of pics taken on vacation to be added later. Considering ipad v. laptop. Anyone....anyone?????
Until next time.....

1 comment:
I hope you all had a fun time at Hilton Head!! I was there last weekend visiting my brother! I really do not have an opinion on the Ipad vs the laptop other than Chris wants an Ipad!
Post a Comment