I really try to engage Sophia in conversation while we aredriving in the car. I love finding our what she thinks about, what she likes, what she dislikes, what scares her, what makes her sad, etc. And.......she is belted in so she can't prance off (which she does constantly, just ask mama Pam about the prancing). Anyhow, today we were driving home from one of Sophia's classmate's birthday party and the following conversation took place. Reminder, this is a 4 year old.
Me: "Hey Sophs, look at that guy over there walking. He doesn't have a shirt on." (Old guy, mildy overweight, grey chest hair, sweat band) It was all I could do to refrain from pointing out those things.
Sophs: "Why doesn't he have a shirt on? Maybe he is hot or something."
Me: : "Sophs, if I am hot when I am outside is it okay to take my shirt off?"
Sophs: "Sure, but you need to leave your O'Bros on".
I tell ya people, she is a thinker, not a stinker.
Until next time......

No comments:
Post a Comment