Monday, July 05, 2010

Swim lessons




Sophia had her first day of swimming lessons today and absolutely LOVED it. She has one-on-one instruction for 30-45 minutes which is exactly what this child needs. Josh said she had no fear and even jumped off of the diving board a few times. Josh also said that Sophia talked the poor instructors ear off (Josh just so happened to have her in class when she was in middle school).


You may be wondering why I don't have any pictures to post with Sophia at swimming. Truth is, and a sad sad truth it is, is that my computer is BROKEN! No lie. The screen just stopped working. No trauma (that I know of), just simply stopped working. Only a year old. I took it in to the geek squad and the guy told me I would be better off just buying a new one. I am not proud at all but I actually teared up in the store....in front of this guy. So, family and friends if you take any pictures of our family please email them to me so I can put them on the blog.

Until next time.....

No comments: