Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hilton Head, SC






Now that I have successfully recovered from our drive back from Hilton Head and I have figured out how to load pics on my hubby's computer I can give you a run down of our vacation.

We stopped in Ashville, NC on our way down. The major catastrophe on this leg of the trip was that Josh, yes Josh, forgot to put the stroller back in the car. So, we bought our 4th stroller. Awesome, everyone needs four strollers, right? We checked out the town, did a little shopping, and went swimming.

We stayed in a fabulous beach house in Hilton Head. This house was right on the beach and had a private pool. Just perfect. The girls had so much fun playing in the ocean and running/crawling around with their cousins. Sophia's favorite part was swimming without her floaties. I was so proud of her. She swam at least 10 feet by herself. Sophia, and Suri for that matter, had NO fear of the ocean. Sophs even got rolled a few times. Tears happened but 1 minute later she was asking to go back out. Suri crawled all over the beach. She ate her share of sand and didn't seem to even mind.

The weather was amazing. The food was amazing. I don't dare step on a scale right now after the glutton fest that occurred there.

All and all a very fun vacation.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love that you go with family. What awesome memories for the cousins and grown ups! Looks and sounds like fun!