Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Snipits

-Suri broke a glass against another glass in the hotel room (Mother of the Year) -Sophia and I rode on a sailboat with Uncle Don and it was awesome -My pool volleyball team got whooped on multiple times -A box fan is critical when you are in a house full of kiddos -Suri could pass as a boy at times, but put her in a pink ruffled princess bathing suit and she looks like a baby doll -We took the kids to a local bouncer place while on vacation and I totally played on all of the equipment too -If you visit Hilton Head check out The Sandbox. It is a very cute playplace for youngsters and a nice break from the heat of the afternoon. -We took Sophs to see Despicable Me while mama Pam and papa Dale watched surs. i must say that it ranks right up there with "Up". -Kami and I rented bikes with the tag-a long kids bike. Sophia loved it and really got the hang of it by the end of the week. Okay, that's enough of my rambling. BTW....I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. Until next time.......

No comments: