Yep, O'Bros...That is what I said, or rather that is what Sophia said today when I asked her why she wore her bathing suit top to school under her t-shirt. She said "look mommy, I wore my O'bros just like you". I finally caught on. She is calling bras "O'bros". Only the first part of this multi-part issue. Okay, O'bros....I can go with that. I then ask "why are YOU wearing O'bros ?" She, the little stink, looked at me like I was just about the craziest and most ignorant lady ever, put her little hand on her hip and said "MOMMY, I don't want my boobies to show!"..... So, guess who got to have a bra/boobie/age discussion with their 4 year old tonight........THIS GIRL (insert picture of me pointing at myself).....
Until next time........
ps. Josh, you get the next uncomfortable topic.....

1 comment:
OMG LOL....too funny! I bet was an interesting conversation!!
Post a Comment