Sunday, June 06, 2010

Marrying Daddy


When I run out of material I can always count on Sophs to get the ball rollin'.

I literally laughed out loud at this one and had to call Josh immediately.

Place: In the "family car" with Sophs in the back seat driving to Target for our weekly mommy-Sophia grocery shopping trip.

Sophia: "Mommy, how old are you?"

Me: "Sophs I am twenty nine."

Sophia: "When I am twenty nine I am going to marry daddy."

Me: "Daddy will be like fifty then."

Sophia: "Yeah, and he will have to walk with one of those things that he pushes."

Me: "He sure will Sophs...Old man!"

I had no clue where she may have heard or seen someone use a walker. Josh knew right away. "Up"..... Only the cutest children's movie ever made. Sophia is a sponge. I guess I better make sure she doesn't catch me watching any of my guilty pleasures such as Jersey Shore, Real Housewives of wherever, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice...... Who knows what she would come up with if she ever sees those ......

Until next time....

No comments: