Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More Sophia-isms


Tonight, while I was innocently getting dressed after taking a bath, Sophia had the most philosophical thought (because all moms know that there is NO privacy once you have kids so get used to dressing with an audience). She said "Mommy, you don't have a belly anymore because Suri was borned, but it looks like you have two babies in your bunzies (that's what we call booty)". So, apparently this whole weight loss deal has left a few pounds on my rear. So kind of Sophia to enlighten me. Thanks hun!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, too funny! She'll get hers when she's a mommy.

Mandy said...

I love that. I recall a child asking me if I had the baby in my belly or in my backside. I guess they both were protruding generously. Sophia is too funny!

Kelli said...

too funny!!