Last night I took the girls to watch the Center Grove girls basketball team play. It also happened to be senior night. The girls behaved surprisingly well throughout the game. Sophia had to be stationary for over an hour so she was ready to explode after the last buzzer. I let her go sit with Josh during the Seniors speeches and thought he had control and would keep her occupied on the bench for the 10 minutes it would take to get through these speeches. Sophia was so close. They were down to the last speech, which happened to be one of the funnier players on the team, when I looked down on the floor and a little blondie was running across the court. The senior player just said "well, hi there". Sophia waved and kept running. I thought that was the end until she reached the padded goal post and gave it a big chest bump. Oh Sophia!
Until next time.....
ps: I have never seen snow flakes this big in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment