Sunday, February 28, 2010

Findlay Oilers


This weekend we traveled to Findlay, OH to visit my college roommate and her family. We got to watch The University of Findlay women's basketball team play and Sophia got to listen to all of my stories about when I played. Yesterday evening the grown-ups went out for dinner and I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Thank you Drew and Lydia for a great time.

On our way home I made a request to stop at a rest stop to well, uhmmmm, you know. While I was in the rest stop this is the conversation that took place between Sophia and Josh:

Sophia: "Daddy, you need to do that trick where mommy walks up to the car and you drive away". (insert sinister laugh here)

Josh: "Uhmmmmmm.....okay"

So, I jog out of the rest stop and get ready to reach for the door and Josh pulls forward. This drives me absolutely nuts and more frustrating is that it happens almost once a week. Once I did get into the car all I hear is Sophia giggling. Little stinker!

I need some new pranks to pull on Josh. Help me out.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have you seen the video of the wife who locks her dh out -- of the car, the house, whatever, and doesn't let him in until he dances? It's pretty funny!

Did you grow up in Ohio? Or just go to college there?