Saturday, February 06, 2010

Progress


So, it snowed again. Boo! I wanted to report to the family that I have been making progress with my husband in training. After just a little nagging I managed to get Josh outside to shovel the driveway. Karen, you would have been so proud of your boy! Now, I don't typically stereotype chores and responsibilities around the house. I have no problem changing light bulbs, fixing various things, doing laundry, or doing dishes. What I mean is that I equally dislike all of them regardless of which gender they are typically performed by. However, today I put on my diva heals and dug in. This woman was NOT going to shovel that driveway today. I turned on my "queeny" ways (that's right Pamela, I get it from you) right after my socks got wet when I walked out to the car to go to the gym. That wouldn't have happened had the driveway been shoveled. So, here is proof of Josh's progress. He is so going to kill me.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Amy said...

I quite firmly believe in the idea that there are some things this diva is not going to do. Shoveling snow is not one of them -- I think of it as exercise. But the choice was dishes or shoveling and my dh opted for the shoveling (I knew he would!). So I got to stay toasty inside this time.