Monday, August 03, 2009

Little Monkey






Okay, so I broke all rules today in hopes of saving my mental status. I went with Josh and Sophia to Independence Park. I did, however take a pillow and camped out on one of the benches. I really thought I may burn the house down if I spent one more minute in it so I thought it best I remove myself from the situation. Anyhow, it was so nice to get out and get some fresh air, but more importantly to watch sophia be a kid and run around. She is able to swing on the big girl swings, climb on the monkey bars, and she measured 40 inches on the height chart at the playground (that is big enough for Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Tower of Terror at Disney). She is really becoming a "kid". Unfortunately I was only able to tolerate about 35 minutes at the park until I had enough. Sophia decided that next time we should bring my bed so that we could stay "all day long". I asked her if that would be weird and she said "yes, but that is okay". Until next time........

No comments: