I had my 37 week (actually 37 weeks on the 20th) appointment yesterday and the baby sounds great. My belly is still measuring a little small, but the doctor doesn't seem too concerned. I will have an ultrasound next week at my 38 week appointment (if we make it to then). So, we have officially made it. This baby has made it to full term. WOOT WOOT! Now, we have to get her out. I am sure I will go past 40 weeks. Can you imagine? 14 weeks of bedrest to slow down contractions only to go beyond your due date. That is just my luck. Anyhow, it feels nice to be able to get out and do things. I have taken a few walks and gone out with Josh and Sophs for some family time. I just have a few things left to do around the house to get ready for baby Suri, but mentally we are all ready. Sophia has run through the whole scenario with me. Here is our conversation:
Me: "Okay Sophs, what happens when it is time for mommy to have this baby?"
Sophs: "We go to the hospital, and I won't be in the room when you are having the baby, but I will see the baby right after the baby is born."
Me: "Where will you be when mommy and daddy are in the hospital room?"
Sophs: "In the TV room watching cartoonies."
So, we have it down. So, Pamela, Dale, Boo, and Papi be on your toes because it could be "go time" any day. Lets hope sooner than later.
Until next time........

No comments:
Post a Comment