Saturday, August 08, 2009

Big Brother


So, Josh and I have been dedicated "Big Brother" watchers for a few years now. I have loved watching all of the drama and silly games that the house guests are required to do. That is, until this season. Now, maybe it is my negative mindset with this pregnancy, okay pretty sure this is the culprit. Anyhow, I started enjoying this season when it happened. Yes, IT happened! Here comes Julie Chen, all perky, gorgeous, and here is the kicker..... PREGNANT! She did not have any dark roots, or obvious saddle bags, or even swollen cheeks. You tell me how a hostess of a reality show can show up 3 days a week looking so not...REALISTIC. Oh no, she had perfect makeup, a cute, guessing size 6, outfit (with only a slightly visible baby bump), and perfectly coiffed hair. If they wanted a reality show hostess they should have called me. I could have given them reality. White trash hair, puffy face, frumpy clothing, dark black framed glasses (not for style, strictly vision), and a bad attitude. Now, that is reality. Any takers? So, the moral of this story is...............I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I am no longer likable and I can hardly stand the look of myself in the mirror. Doesn't my husband sound like a lucky man? Until next time......

No comments: