Sunday, April 29, 2012

Suri-ism

I was running a hot bath the other night. I mean a hot one. It had been a busy day and I was looking forward to a nice hot quiet bath. Once I had turned the lights off and climbed in and got all comfy and relaxed guess what happened...... Lights turn on and a 6 year old looks at me me while she is already undressing and says "can I get in?". Not the worst part. I also must inform you that I don't have a fancy whirlpool tub. Nope it is an old school plain ol'e rectangle tub. Okay, back to my story. So Sophs climbs in and I give her strict rules about not talking and attempt to relax again. Then, Suri come in and says "I get in too". So in comes Suri. So now it's me, Sophia, and Suri in this little tub. Not relaxing. And the grand finale....... Suri squats on my leg and says "mommy, I pee on you". Yep, she owned it. The life of a mommy.

Until next time......



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: