
Suri and izzy (my gorgeous niece, aka tinker bell) were so excited that mama Pam and papa Dale bought Dora movies. This was the best picture we could get of these monkeys together.

Of course we checked out Crystal and Jules new lunch menu and it was so yummy. I may or may not have been stealing food from my children....and my mom...... ;)
On Friday sophia's school held a special mommy and me lunch. I planned my day carefully and made it without any problems. Definitely a benefit of working close to home. Unfortunately this is what Sophia had to show me when I got there. Josh had called me on my way to let me know he just got off of the phone with the nurse at her school.

Nearly bit straight through it. Yikes.
Well, bring on the week.
Until next time....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home

No comments:
Post a Comment