Happy Easter friends and family. We had a whirlwind Easter with a quick trip to Michigan to see papi and Boo. In true papi and Boo fashion they had lots planned for the girls. They colored Easter eggs, made a bunny cake, had an Easter egg hunt, and got Easter baskets. Spoiled rotten! Here are some pictures and one very special video.
And last but not least, a very special video provided to you by the dancing Sabols. It makes me laugh.
Until next time..... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
My name is Molly. I have been married to my husband for 8 years. We have two daughters ages 6 and 2 and they are full of spunk. I'm an occupational therapist by day and super mommy/wife by night. I love reality tv, good food, laughing, working out, and going on vacations. I created this blog in 2006 to keep in touch with family and friends and it has become one of my favorite hobbies.
No comments:
Post a Comment