Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tea party

Josh had an away game yesterday so it was just me and the girls for the majority of the day. It was freezing cold and the roads were icy so I was definitely not going to try and get out. We played everything. We played twister, we colored, we did a pretend pool party in the tub (bathing suits and all), and we even had a tea party. The girls were so good until about 4pm and that when the fight broke out. I'm talking pushing, punching, screaming, the whole bit. I thought suri would run to mommy. Nope, she was giving Sophs all she could handle. I think they were pretty much over each other. I'm sure that they would have hurt each other had I not separated them. Crazy children!





Until next time.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: