One thing I have learned since reaching 30 (31 now if we want to get real honest) is that your body starts falling apart. I joked with my mom last summer that I wake up everyday and there is always some part of my body that is achy. Well, I have nearly worn my right knee out now. I had a knee surgery today to clean up some cartilage and had a little adjustment to help my kneecap move better. This happens to be the second surgery on this knee. I had an ACL and meniscus repair 16 years ago. Good times, eh? Well the good news is I should be back on my feet in no time. The bad news is that doc has highly recommended no more running. I think I just wore my knees out with all of that basketball. So i am going to have to start really liking swimming and biking, or just give up food.
Well, i can't give up food.
See you at spin class.
Until next time....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Home
No comments:
Post a Comment