Monday, January 02, 2012

Another Christmas

For our final Christmas celebration we headed to Madison. Pamela and Dale once again spoiled us all to pieces. Sophia got a small singer sewing machine and now thinks that she is Vera Wang. Suri got a pie of cowboy boots that totally rock. The kids had so much fun!

While we were in Madison we had dinner at Dale's sons restaurant. It is called Crystal and Jules and it is fantastic. The restaurant is located in historic downtown Madison. It is a small place but the food is amazing. I had the herb crusted salmon, which was fantastic and Josh had a steak. We also tried the shrimp and crab fondue, the coconut shrimp, and the crab cake. Next time I want to try the tilapia........and the bruschetta............and the steak........oh oh and the chocolate cake......so much for the new years resolution.

About my new years resolution...... Well, I haven't come up with any yet. Give me a couple of weeks and I will have a few to share. I am happy to announce that I finally accomplished my 2010 resolution of learning how to knit (thank you YouTube).

That is all for now. Until next time...






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: