

We are so lucky that Suri is a pretty sturdy baby because Sophia has just been man-handling her every time I turn away. Sophs says "I just want to play with her",not understanding that Suri herself isn't the toy. Sophs is having a hard time "playing" without picking her up or pulling her arms. This is our major behavior problem right now.
This weekend went by so fast. Mama Pam and Papa Dale came to visit and gave Josh and I an evening away. We gladly took them up on their offer and headed downtown for a date at Mo's Restaurant. It was so nice to sit and enjoy a meal without worrying about feeding a kid, cleaning up a mess, or running a munchin to the potty.
On Saturday Sophia headed to yet another birthday party. This time we went to The Incredible Pizza Company. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the food, the games, and the cleanliness of this place.
Saturday evening we headed to the mall to just kill time and get out of the house. At the mall there was a huge display of monitors and Nintendo Wii's. Sophia put on a dance display playing with the "Just Dance" game. It was so funny.
Until next time.....

1 comment:
Sounds like lots of good family and couple time. Be happy Sophia wants to play with Suri. That might not always be the case. :)
Post a Comment