Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Man Down



It is a sad sad day. It came out of no where. Nobody was prepared. Our beloved Boo Bear was shot down by a sniper. He was hit directly on his right flank. We stopped the bleeding and his condition was uncertain for hours. His best friend Sophia was so sad all day at school. What would we do? Glue, duct tape, a patch, stiches???.....We needed a surgeon and we needed one fast. I thought to myself "I've watched enough episodes of Greys Anatomy. I can do this. A few stitches, that is it. That is all I have to do."


Then,I pulled out my needle and pink thread. Very carefully I stitched his side. It wasn't pretty and there was pain, so much pain...but.......

............


.............................


..........................................



....................................................

HE PULLED THROUGH!!!







Until next time......

2 comments:

Mom to Mackenzie, Brooklynn, and Aubrey said...

tusYEA!!! I dread the day that one of Mackenzie's lovies gets wounded! The world may stop!

Kelli said...

LOL Poor Sophie!!! Good Job Dr. Mommy for saving the day!!! :)