


This weekend we went to Michigan for one last hoorah before Josh had to go back to school (NOTE: most other workers don't get summers off, including me, so summer break means nothing to me). Anywho, we headed to Michigan to visit Boo and Papi, with bonus visits from Aunt Celeste, Aunt Sheila, and Grandpa T. Friday we headed to the wave pool with Sophs and she had an absolute ball. I think she really enjoyed getting all of Boo and Papi's attention most of all. Aunt Celeste was kind enough to wrangle Suri for the day. We are home safely now. Surs is in bed and Sophia appears to be winding down. The slightest disturbance will set off hours and hours of talking. I must be careful.
We had a few funny moments in the car. The Sophia-isms continue.
Me: "Uhhhhhhhhhhh....I am ready to be there" (I lack maturity on long car rides)
Sophia: "Me too. My undies are all up in there"
I feel ya girl......
Me: "Sophs, what are you learning in school?"
Sophs: "You know what? I know chapanese."
Me: not understanding.. "you know what?"
Sophs: "Chapanese. I know someone from Chapanese."
God love this child. She is FUNNY!
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment