Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sophia-isms


Sophia has had a few "sophia-isms" in the past couple of months. I will share just one tonight. Here goes:

Conversation with Dale regarding sleeping in her room

Papa Dale: "Sophie. Suri is sleeping in her room now. Where are you sleeping?"

Sophia: "Well, I try to sleep in my room, but sometimes I get a little scared and yell for daddy. Then I just sleep in mommy and daddy's room".

Papa Dale: "But, you have three rooms in your house. One room for Suri, one room for mommy and daddy, and one room for.........."

Sophia: "Yeah well, you and mama Pam sleep in the same room..."

Papa Dale: SILENCE

Conversation over........ It is better to just end a conversation with Sophia than to risk unwanted questions. Because, if you know Sophia at all, you know that she will ask question after question until she gets the answer she wants.

Until next time.....

No comments: