
Another Friday with Surs. Yeah. I knew we would be hanging around the house today so I had to pull out Suri's "Little Miss-matched" onsie and socks. What is so fabulous about this brand is that NOTHING matches. For instance, the socks come in packs of three and none of them are the same, just similiar colors. For us, that is great since we rarely get pairs of socks together after the dryer. Josh totally doesn't get this concept since this man matches everything. I mean down to sweats. It should be the same brand and coordinated colors throughout. That is way to complicated for me. I can pull it together when I have to, but thank goodness I rarely have to.
We have a fun little weekend planned. Tonight we are taking the girls to CGMSN's version of "Alladin". We are having our regular Friday night slumber party and watching Avatar. Tomorrow we may head to Edinburgh to check out the Under Armor outlet (So that Josh can be fitted in coordinated head-toe UA gear), and Gymboree. Sunday Sohpia is having a friend over to play. Sounds exciting.
Until next time......

1 comment:
I LOVE "Little Mis-matched!" Wish I would have thought of the concept and that I would have discovered the brand when Annie was still little. And an Under Armor outlet? Who knew?! Will have to head there before next Christmas.
Post a Comment