Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Favorite Things


Suri Jean has developed some favorites. Here they are:

Parent: Me, of course (just kidding Josh)

Food: Sweet Potatoes and applesauce

Toy: Baby Einstein ball (see picture); She absolutely loves this toy and will bop herself in the head with it over and over and it doesn't seem to bother her.

Blanket: White handmade blankie from Grandma Geegee

Baby Gear: Jumperoo, big fan

Exercise: Sit-ups. Seriously, I will hold her little chub legs and she can sit herself straight up.

Games: Peek-a-boo

Nicknames: She prefers and responds more to Boo-boo or Surs

She continues to be a happy baby. Night time is not going great. She still wakes up twice hungry. She still just takes about 5 ounces at a time and then falls asleep, so I don't think she is getting completely full. She loves her bath time and I would let her bathe longer if it didn't break my back leaning over the tub. She still loves her baby massages although Sophia has started moving in on her time asking for her baby massage as well. Suri has become more mobile s of this past weekend. She is not crawling but she is darn close. I try to get her down on the floor at least once an evening for about a half an hour. She is tolerating tummy time much better. She is rolling all over the place and has now officially become unsafe to lay on the bed unattended. So, there you have it. My Surs is growing up.

Until next time....

No comments: