This weekend the girls and I headed down to Madison, IN to visit with my family. The girls got to spend some time with all of their cousins and even got to go to Kennedy's birthday party, and I will say that my cousin Whitney made THE CUTEST cake ever.
Sophia, once again, managed to tear Kami and Mark's toy room apart. The first thing she did when she got there was ran to the toy room and put a superwoman costume. Suri and Izzy Boo rolled around on the floor together and did a little baby wrestling. Surs usually wrestles in a higher weight class than Izzy but we didn't follow rules.
Mama Pam made the mistake of buying a large box of Fun Dip for the kiddos, not thinking of course that she would be the one cleaning all of the sugary mess off of the floors. Lesson learned Pamela?
Guess what Sophia and I watched on Pamela and Dale's movie screen? MULAN!
I have tonight off as Josh will be getting up with Surs and tending to all of Sophia's 4 year old needs. I plan on camping out on my bed with the heating pad on my back (thank you 18 pound child and punkin' seat) watching a bunch of terrible DVR'd reality TV (and Mercy of course).
Until next time....

1 comment:
Thanks for the props Mo! I'm glad that you guys were able to come down we always love getting together with the fam. Maybe next time Josh will come visit too :^)
Post a Comment