Thursday evening Josh's brothers drove down for a visit. It was so nice to see Zack and Kyle however there were a few things I noticed. Here goes:
1. I regularly trip over Josh's huge shoes right at our front door. During their visit I tripled the times I tripped with all of the super huge man shoes just strewn about on our family room floor.
2. With three Sabol boys in our small house the downstairs bathroom always stunk! Yeah, that is right boys, I'm totally calling you out.
3. Just because zack and Kyle are grown men doesn't mean that you can leave your children alone with them. Well, Zack you are good, but Kyle......well I will not bring up the unfortunate incident at the park, but lets just say 1 more strike and you lose uncle privileges all together.
4. If Josh says "that's what she said" one more time I'm sending him back to Michigan. It was not helpful having Josh's brothers down to set him up for the statement.
5. Boys talk about sports, and watch sports, and read about sports. What else you got? I'm bored.
So, there you have it. Boys will be boys.
Sophia loved having her uncles down and Suri must have as well because all she did was smile.
Until next time.....

No comments:
Post a Comment