Sunday, December 06, 2009

What a weekend!





I apologize for the lack of posting but in my defense I could not find 30 minutes to sit down and and get on the computer. Crazy life!! Our weekend was no different. On Friday I picked Sophia up from school and we met Josh and his team at Rascall's Fun Zone to go go-carting, play mini-bowling, and play arcade games. Sophs had a ball and Suri of course loved watching all of the lights and seeing all of the girls.

Friday night Kami and Mark came up with their crew. Whew, I tell you having 5 kids in one house can get loud. I do believe that my child might have been the loudest....and bounciest...

Saturday morning we accomplished the unthinkable...Yes, I said unthinkable. We took all 5 kids to Portrait Innovations to have their pictures taken. Crazy idea, I know, but......they did great and I still have all of my hair. I am not saying that I couldn't have used a glass of wine afterward, but I did not have to make a scene as I had expected. Yeah for me!

Following pictures, Kami and I shipped the kiddos off with our husbands and headed out for some Christmas shopping and "me time". It was great. We did contemplate going to the airport and purchasing some tickets to the Bahamas, but she talked me out of it. Hey, a few hours away was good anyhow.

Saturday evening we went to the zoo. Suri slept most of the time, but Sophs loved it. We were the first in line to see Santa, but Sophia bailed. Santa freaked her out and all she would do was wave at him. Oh well, fine by me, we got to go get cookies sooner. Is it bad that my cookie had the most icing on it out of all of the kids?

That brings us to Sunday. We lounged around the house until the afternoon when we met Pamela and Dale for lunch. Whew, what a weekend.

Until next time.....

No comments: